New Composer Submission
Already a member? Log in here
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Premiumbeat.com team of Composers.
To be considered as a Premiumbeat.com composer, the following conditions must be fulfilled.
- Your music must be 100% original and you must own and control 100% of the music copyright including legal use of samples.
- We should have complete exclusivity of representation. We do not accept any music on a non-exclusive basis. While we do not need the exclusivity for all your work, we do need the exclusivity for the compositions that we will include in our Music Library.
- We only work with composers for whom we can act as Music Publishers for the compositions submitted to our website. If your music compositions are accepted for our Library, we will register the music in our catalog and promote it through our website and other means. We are registered as Publishers associated with ASCAP and BMI in the USA, working in close association with all PROs (Performing Rights Organization) globally. This makes it possible for us to include music from composers across the globe in our catalog.
Premiumbeat.com has been operating since 2005 and we now have thousands of clients from more than 125 countries on all 5 continents. We represent some of the top production music composers in the world and our clients list includes major corporations like Dicovery Channel, Kodak, Hallmark, Nasa, Cisco, IBM, Lufthansa, Burton, Hilton Hotels and world reknown advertising agencies such as DDB, Interbrand, Leo Burnet, Publicis, Ogilvy, Razorfish and more.
If you think that your work would be a great addition to our music library, we would like to listen to it. Please send us samples of your music (3-4 MP3 files) using our submission form.
If your music has the potential to match our needs, we will follow a two-step process.
- We will ask you for further information.
- Next, we will contact you personally with details of how we work and send you a contract for review.
If unfortunately, your music does not fit well in our library, we will let you know. Due to volume and time restriction we cannot expand on the reasons we are not accepting your music.
Thank you for your interest.
Co-founder and CEO, Premiumbeat.com