Performing Rights Organizations Worldwide

All around the world, Performance Rights Organizations collect and distribute royalties on behalf of composers and their publishers for public performances of their copyrighted works.

Whenever music is used for TV or in a movie, whether it is Royalty Free Music or not, the producer must filed cue sheets to the local Performance Rights Organization. It is usually done through the broadcaster who is showing your production or you may want to contact your local Performance Rights Organization directly.

At our regular standard license includes music use in TV shows and radio programs.  No other licensing is required, but cue sheets must be filled for your production, filed with the appropriate performing rights organizations and a copy must be faxed (1-514-313-5556) or emailed to us.

Here are links to PROs around the world:

Argentina SADAIC
Australia APRA
Austria AKM
Belgium SABAM
Brazil UBC, ECAD
Bulgaria MUSIC.BG
Canada SOCAN
Chile SCD
Colombia SAYCO
Croatia HDS
Czech Republic OSA
Denmark KODA
Estonia EAU
Finland TEOSTO
France SACEM

Germany GEMA
Greece AEPI
Hong Kong CASH
Iceland STEF
India IPRS
Ireland IMRO
Israel ACUM
Italy SIAE
Lithuania LATGAA
Malaysia MACP
Mexico SACM
Netherlands BUMA
New Zealand APRA

Norway TONO
Poland ZAIKS
Portugal SPA
Russia RAO
Singapore COMPASS
South Africa SAMRO
Spain SGAE
Sweden STIM
Switzerland SUISA
Trinidad & Tobago COTT
Turkey MESAM
United Kingdom PRS
Uruguay AGADU


Member Login



Forgot password ?

Not a member yet?

Why sign up?
  • Access your Favorites from anywhere
  • Faster check out
  • Detailed order history
  • Customized Invoices