Video Background Music
Video Background Music
Background Music for Any Project
Amplify Emotion with the Right Music
Exclusive, Hand-Picked Music
Make YouTube™ Videos Stand Out
By using instrumental background music, you can avoid this problem entirely. Acoustic music or ambient music can work well as lyric-free background tracks in videos. The specific genre of music you choose to use as background music in a video will depend largely on the content and tone of that video. If your video is more serious or features heavy subject matter, a slow-paced orchestral piece may be appropriate. If your project is light-hearted or comedic, a song on the bouncy and bright side would be better suited to the video content.
Found a song you love and want to hear more like it? Simply click the title of the song to go to its page and scroll down to “More songs like this one” to begin building a playlist. Add your favorite tracks to your cart and head to check out to select the appropriate music license for your project. Our flexible license options cover personal use projects and commercial projects. Pay a one-time fee and use your royalty-free background music in perpetuity.
- Background music for company video: PremiumBeat’s “corporate” music genre is filled with empowering, motivational tracks meant to inspire your audience. Listen to your options in order to land on the track that matches the tone of your company.
- Background music for thank you video: PremiumBeat’s “Mood” filter allows you to search for tracks that fall under the “Romantic / Sentimental” category, which may well be a good place to start when looking for heartfelt thank you tracks. Warm, feel-good beats pair well with gratitude-focused content.
- Background music for underwater video: Enter keyword “underwater” into PremiumBeat’s search engine to find a variety of tracks carefully created to offer listeners the sense that they are under the sea. Atmospheric and serene tracks await, featuring music notes that seem to tinkle down like rain.
- Video background music for YouTube: When it comes to choosing background music for YouTube, you want to make sure the music matches the tone of your channel in terms of both your personality and your content. Think of some adjectives you would use to describe your YouTube channel and then search PremiumBeat using those keywords. You are bound to find some awesome background music in no time.
- Video background music for presentation: Aim for music that will keep your audience engaged. Upbeat background tracks can enliven your presentation and instill a positive mood in your viewers. Opt for instrumental tracks to avoid distracting lyrics.
- Video background music for travel: PremiumBeat’s vast selection of “Adventure / Discovery” music is here to ensure that you find the perfect background track for your travel video. Alternatively, you can search for music from specific parts of the world by clicking the “Genres” filter and scrolling down to “Vocals” or “World.”
The process of obtaining both the sync and master license can be time-consuming and pricy. To skip this headache, simply find royalty-free stock music tracks you love on PremiumBeat. We have simplified the music licensing process so that all you need to do is select the license that meets the needs of your multimedia projects and pay a one-time fee to obtain the rights to your tracks.
- How to add background music in YouTube video (with editing software like Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro)
Begin by opening your chosen video editing software, such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro. Drag and drop your video background music downloads into the software in order to edit the tracks into the video. Try to time certain visual cuts with shifts in the music. Matching visual actions to the audio track can help keep viewers engaged.
- How to add background music to a video on mobile device - Android, iPhone
To add background music to a video on a mobile device such as an iPhone, use iMovie software. This is free to download. Click the “+” icon in the top left corner to add a video clip. Click the “+” icon again and select “music.” Click the “songs” option. This will pull up any tracks you have already installed on your mobile device. Tap your chosen track. It will appear beneath your video clip on the editing timeline. You can then choose to adjust the audio of your video or musical track. To add background music to a video on an Android, the steps are similar but the software is slightly different.
- How to add background music on social media video - Instagram
One option is to upload your creative assets to your computer. Record your Instagram video on your phone as your musical track plays from the computer in the background. Another option is to create your Instagram video using editing software. Add your music to this software so that you can edit your video in time to the music.
YouTube & Vimeo
Music for Any Video Project
The royalty-free music on PremiumBeat makes an excellent addition to film trailers, feature-length films, company videos, travel vlogs, and more. Explore our many genre and subgenre options to find your perfect background track today.
Fill the Silence
Skip the awkward silence by adding atmospheric background music clips to your projects. Ease transitions or enhance the mood of a wordless scene. Listen to PremiumBeat’s Ambient or Acoustic music to find good background music for videos in no time.
Set the Tone
High-quality background music has the power to wordlessly establish the tone of a video. Search PremiumBeat using the “Mood” filter to quickly and easily find tracks that match the tone of your project. Our library has everything from “Feel Good” to “Nostalgic” and all manner of moods in between.