DaVinci Resolve 11 features a redesigned editing interface and over 70 new features.
DaVinci Resolve is a color grading and correction software that has long been used to create Hollywood-style color effects and has been used on films including Skyfall, Les Miserables, and Zero Dark Thirty. Now, the latest announcement by Blackmagic Design aims to make DaVinci Resolve a competitor in the video editing world.
DaVinci Resolve 11
DaVinci Resolve 11 has over 70 new features including:
- Redesigned edit bay
- New timeline bin
- Updated editing index
- 3rd party open effects
- Split video and audio in and out points
- JKL trimming
- Cutting a clip using the keyboard
- Film transition transitions
- Keyframe interpolation
- Updated text editor
- Camera RAW pallet is updated
- Color match palette
- Color chart auto grade
- Group grading
- Multiple language support
- Multi user collaborative workflow
Notable Feature: Automatic Color Matching
Notable Feature: Camera Tracking and Stabilizer
Pricing and Availability
- DaVinci Resolve Lite is FREE but missing some features
- DaVinci Resolve software is $995
- DaVinci Resolve with color correction surface for $29,995
You can download Resolve from Blackmagic’s website.
What do you think of DaVinci Resolve 11? <
Is it going to be a real competitor in the editing world? Share in the comments below.