Red Giant’s ‘Bulletproof’ is a media management & digital workflow application for video production pros. Download it now in FREE public beta.
At the 2013 NAB Show, Red Giant Software made a splash with the announcement of their newest product offering, “Bulletproof”. Designed specifically to manage the workflow needs of DSLR video shooters, Bulletproof is anon-set solution for managing and readying your video files for editing and post production.
The Bulletproof workflow:
- Import -> Save your video footage to your hard drive and create backups.
- Organize -> Sort your clips and create folder structure
- Review -> QC your footage for color and consistency
- Refine -> Add color adjustments and metadata
- Export -> Export your transcoded footage for edit
Currently Bulletproof supports Canon DSLRs, Nikon DSLRs and GoPro cameras. Red Giant will be improving the software based off user feedback of this FREE public BETA version. So, give it a shot in your own video work and help make future versions of Bulletproof a powerful media management tool for video pros!
Download and support info on the Red Giant site.