In this Avid Media Composer video tutorial, you’ll learn how to map your editing workspace to become a more efficient editor
Every efficient editor should customize his or her editing workspace as much as possible. This video tutorial will teach you some powerful shortcuts to customize your own editing workspace in Avid Media Composer.
This Avid Media Composer video tutorial will show you how to:
- Create and save customized Timeline views for targeted video editing and audio editing
- Create and save customized video and audio editing workspaces
- Link editing workspaces to named settings
- Map editing workspaces to your customized keyboard using button-to-button reassignment
- Quickly switch back-and-forth between video and audio workspaces