Video Tutorial: Altering, Saving and Applying Custom Transitions in Final Cut Pro
In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to alter Final Cut Pro’s default transitions and make them your own! Create your own favorite effects, and apply them in bulk to your sequence.
This Final Cut Pro video tutorial will show you how to:
- Apply transitions to your edit points using three different methods
- Customize your transition by altering parameters in the Transition Editor window
- Save your transitions as “Favorites”
- Apply your Favorite transition to your sequence in bulk
- Alter a bulk-applied transition
Also, for more exciting uses for transitions, check out the PremiumBeat blog post, Free Creative Transitions for Video Editing in Final Cut Pro.