2D Write-On Effects in Cinema 4D With Sketch and Toon
2D write-on effects are super-hip and easy to make with Sketch and Toon. Learn how to create this trendy effect in this Cinema 4D tutorial.
After Effects can be a powerful tool for creating 2D animations, but sometimes you need to use a 3D program to get more control over your objects and the design. This is where today’s Cinema 4D tutorial on making 2D write-on effects comes into play.
Using the following technique, you can create awesome 2D write-on effects in Cinema 4D. The tutorial covers:
- Using Sketch and Toon
- Creating Matte Textures
- Using Lights Without Shadows
- Adding Strokes in the Material Editor
Want to learn more about creating 2D animation in Cinema 4D? Check out a few of the following resources:
- How to Create Long Shadows in Cinema 4D
- Vectorized Art Using Sketch and Toon
- 2D Styled 3D Motion Graphics in Cinema 4D and After Effects
Have any other tips for creating a drawn 2D effect in Cinema 4D? Share in the comments below.